Sunday 19th May is The Big Family Day Out and you’re all invited!
Over 10,000 of you partied with us last year in the daytime and this year we’ve extended the hours on Sunday 19th May to 9am – 7pm.
That means there will be 10 hours of interactive theatre, DJs, storytelling, arts and crafts, free entry to the butterfly house and mini zoo, face painting, live music and much more throughout the park!
At 11am – The Monumental Parade of The Weird and Wonderful led by Mr Wilson’s Second Liners to the Grand Carnival of the main stage! There will be over 6 hours of non stop music, big lights, bubbles and confetti and carnival fun. K-Klass will perform a live PA & DJ set to keep the party rocking!
* As seen on Britains Got Talent, Murray Mint brings his Luv Bug Disco to get us all dancing on the main stage!
* BBC Music Introducing return to the memorial stage with local heroes The Hara headlining! These young lads have recently sold out shows in London and Manchester and return to Highest Point for the second year running.
* Interactive theatre shows with Pif-Paf Theatre
* Music workshops & live music with More Music
* Free entry all day to the butterfly house and mini zoo
* Art workshops by The Exchange Creative Community
* The Storytellers present The Mad Hatters Tea Party interactive theatre shows
*Screen Printing with Splodge-A-Matics
*Walkabout performances with Hodman and Sally
*Woodland Teepee den building with Art Daze
*Free Face Painting
*Steve Cody brings the Cha Cha Slide Plank Challenge to our main stage
Tickets are currently sold out but get yourself on the waiting list here